UCC § 2-703
Seller's Remedies in General.
Where the buyer wrongfully rejects or revokes acceptance of goods or fails to make a payment due on or before delivery or repudiates with respect to a part or the whole, then with respect to any goods directly affected and, if the breach is of the whole contract ([UCC § 2-612]), then also with respect to the whole undelivered balance, the aggrieved seller may
- withhold delivery of such goods;
- stop delivery by any bailee as hereafter provided ([UCC § 2-705]);
- proceed under the next section respecting goods still unidentified to the contract;
- resell and recover damages as hereafter provided ([UCC § 2-706]);
- recover damages for non-acceptance ([UCC § 2-708]) or in a proper case the price ([UCC § 2-709]);